North Chinese almond/北杏 - 70g
South Chinese almond/南杏 - 130g
Fresh milk/鲜奶 - 1lit
Rock sugar/冰糖 - 150g
Hot water/热水 - 0.5 lit
1) Wash the Chinese almonds and soak in 0.5 lit of hot water for 1 hour.
2) Pour the Chinese almonds, together with the water, into a blender and blend till it becomes almond juice.
3) Pour the almond juice into a pot, bring to the boil and switch to smaller fire to boil for 20 minutes. Constantly stir to prevent overheating. (Add in additional water to make sure the almond juice dissolve fully）
4) Add the rock sugar and stir. Filter using a strainer.
5) Add in fresh milk, and the tea is ready to be served.
6) For better taste, chill before serving.
1) Clears away lung heat and relieves asthma
2) Improve complexion
3) Dispel heat
4) Relief of constipation